Friday, February 17, 2012

Early Bird

Well, I managed to wake up again at 4 a.m.......not that I WANT to, mind you.  It's just how my internal clock seems to be set these days.  So, after thinking about getting up for half an hour I finally did and am now at my craft table at 4:58 a.m., fresh juice, a pile of supplies and my camera.  I am ready to start the artwork for the Brown Bathroom.  First, though, I should share some before and after pics of that little room. 

Before, drab cement gray color with white trim & brown tiles.  (Yes I know it all looks a bit on the yellow side......I can't get the color right with the flash and can't get the picture at all without the flash.  Perhaps a better camera is in my future.....)

                              The shower/tub/toilet end of the room.


                         The end of the bathroom opposite the shower

                 The end of the counter area abutting the shower area wall.

After, a rich, deep brown with turquoise, deep red and brown accents, a bright new Ikea shower curtain and some new wall art from Hobby Lobby.





As you can see, I have some bare wall to add something to, which is why I hit The Simple Blue Room early today.  I am starting on my collages!!  Woo Hoo!!  Can't wait.  Stop back at the end of the day to see how much I managed to get accomplished.........

No comments:

Post a Comment